4Play (Agency of Extraordinary Mates Book 1 Anthology)
- Author: Eve Vaughn
- Publisher: Changeling Press
- Genre: Interracial Urban Fantasy Romance
- Length: Novella
- eBook ISBN: 978-1-59596-183-9
- eBook Price: 3.99 | Buy eBook
- eBook Publication Date: 2005
NO MORE MEN!
Coming home to find her fiancé in bed with her best friend -- her best gay guy friend -- Trina Davis decides there are worse things in life than being alone. Men can’t be trusted! She’s through with them -- forever. She really needs a vacation, but when she attempts to book a trip to Jamaica, she discovers her ex has maxed out her credit cards.
Now more resolved than ever to stay away from men, she’s trying to pick up the pieces of her life when she receives a mysterious letter in the mail. She’s won an all expense paid trip to Chimera Island Resort -- in the Bermuda Triangle! Even though she’s convinced there’s a catch, Trina has to get away from New Jersey, and it is free. But to her dismay, the island is crawling with men! Three men in particular won't take “No” for an answer.
Roar, Bayoh, and Talh believe they have found their perfect mate in the form of the stunning Miss Trina Davis. They come from a tribe of shifters where women are scarce, and there are three males to every female. Can they convince Trina that she belongs to them? And can she accept them for what they are?
Warning: this title contains sexually explicit scenes and adult language which some may find offensive and which is not appropriate for a young audience.
- "The sex is hot, hot, hot, but how could it be anything else considering this is a ménage or should I say 4 Play romance! Eve Vaughn's Agency of Extraordinary Mates: 4 Play is one book you don't want to miss."
- Lady Amethyst, Fallen Angel Reviews
- "Undeniable pleasure is to be had throughout this book and I totally enjoyed every second of it... 4Play is a story that provides not only exquisite pleasure for its characters but also a great story that involves all the senses."
- Sheryl, eCataRomance Reviews