A Century Of American Romance
A Century Of American Romance was a 12-book miniseries published in the Harlequin American Romance line. It was a monthly nostalgic look at the lives and loves of American men and woman from the turn of the century to the dawn of the year 2000 as each book was a historical romance that took place during a different decade from the 1890s through the 1990s, with two books set in the 1960s. The book for the 1990s, Judith Arnold's A> Loverboy, was set in 1999, and was, at the time it was published, a futuristic.
The first eight books in the series were reissued in 2004 as A Century Of American Dreams.
- 1890s - #345 - American Pie - Margaret St. George, June 1990 (1899)
- 1900s - #349 - Saturday's Child - Dallas Schulze, July 1990 (1905)
- 1910s - #353 - The Golden Raintree - Suzanne Simmons Guntrum, August 1990
- 1920s - #357 - The Sensation - Rebecca Flanders, September 1990
- 1930s - #361 - Angels Wings - Anne Stuart, October 1990 (1937)
- 1940s - #365 - Sentimental Journey, November 1990 (1943)
- 1950s - #369 - Stranger In Paradise - Barbara Bretton, December 1990 (1953)
- 1960s - #373 - Hearts At Risk - Libby Hall, January 1991
- 1960s - #377 - Till The End Of Time - Elise Title, February 1991 (1969)
- 1970s - #381 - Honorbound - Tracy Hughes, March 1991
- 1980s - #385 - My Only One - Eileen Nauman, April 1991
- 1990s - #389 - A> Loverboy - Judith Arnold May 1991