A Valentine's Gift For Tori
- Author: Zenobia Renquist
- Publisher: Red Rose Publishing
- Year: 2008
- Genre: Contemporary Mainstream Romance (IR)
- Length: Short Story/Short (15K Words)
- eBook ISBN-10: 1-60435-099-7
- eBook ISBN-13: 978-1-60435-099-9
- eBook Price: $2.99 | Buy Now
She wants a boyfriend for Valentine’s and her husband wants to deliver.
Tori has come to the realization that her marriage lacks the spark it had in the beginning. She and her husband argue more than anything else and she foresees a nasty break-up on the horizon if something doesn’t change. When he asks her what she wants for Valentine’s Day, her answer is scandalous and straightforward—a boyfriend.
Rather than be upset, her husband is intrigued by the idea and sets out to make it happen. Tori has set herself—and him—an impossible goal and her prospects aren’t that promising. But she’s determined to have a boyfriend in time for the most romantic holiday of the year.
“What do you want for V-day, sweetheart?”
Tori regarded her husband. He didn’t even look at her when he’d asked the question. Instead, he lazed in his easy chair with his feet up, clicking through the channels. She shouldn’t be upset at his dismissive behavior. Unlike most husbands, he’d actually remembered days in advance of the holiday instead of the day of. Christian was good at remembering anniversaries, birthdays, and the like.
“I want a boyfriend.” Some wild hair made Tori say what was on her mind, the thing she really wanted and had kept to herself for the past two years.
- "Zenobia give us well define character... Over all this was a very well written short."
- ~ 4.5 Delightful Divas from Jade of Dark Diva Reviews
- "This is a book that is worth reading... It is the type of book that once you start you don’t stop reading until the very end."
- ~ 4.5 Roses from Red Roses for Authors Reviews