AMY J ROMINE and general discussion about the author - honors, influences, special characteristics.
- Amy Romine - (aka Amy J Romine)
Amy Romine is a wife and mother of three children. A full-time corporate employee at Ricoh America's Corporation for eight years, Amy's professional writing career began in 2010 with the publishing of her first novel, Serenity Lost - Trust Me Book 1. Since then Amy has become a contributing author for Red Lipstick Journals, Prime Time Editor for BellaOnline and has begun preparing to launch a new author help site, 'WritesRomine.com'. Amy loves romance, movies, books, and music. Her favorite past time is going to the movies. Amy loves coffee and politics.
On the Web
- Amy Romine - Suspense for the Romantic Heart
- WritesRomine.com Writers Service Page
- Red Lipstick Journals Amazon Subscription Blog
- BellaOnline - The Voice of Women 
- WritesRomine Facebook Fan Page 
Their brief heated meeting one fateful night had singed itself into their minds. Not knowing of the others identity, but unable to forget, had sealed their fate.The fire smoldered quietly in each of them as they tried to move on with their lives.Eric Stiles was in the middle of chaos, searching for a killer. Hunted by an obsessed psychopath Rebecca Gailen was trying to be strong. The world stopped for a moment as they looked up and saw the other standing just feet away.His heart lurched, her armor shattered and the world started again as Eric’s brother, Charlie, appeared to take her hand. Family loyalty isn’t a choice. When Rebecca’s stalker rages out of control, Eric’s decision haunts him and he struggles to stay away. Can he remain loyal to his brother, even if it means abandoning Rebecca when she may need him the most?
She had become his prey. His plaything. The one he desired the most, but someone wanted her more.Her resilience fading, Rebecca fights to remain strong against the man trying to destroy her mind and her life. Without the solace of Eric’s arms, Rebecca’s will to recover from the relentless blows wanes as she begins to break.Eric, forced to face his own choices, races to end the nightmare before the woman he loves is completely torn apart. Just when they think the worst is over, the game, and the stakes change.
Eric Stiles has everything to lose and no matter how hard he fights he can feel his life slipping away.Rebecca Gailen thinks that the love of her life is dead and only the vigor of revenge keeps her fighting to survive. When a secret reveals more than anyone expected, it changes Eric and Rebecca’s lives forever. The devastating truth puts the couple at odds. Can they overcome their clashing conclusions and learn to trust each other again? Or will they let it rip them apart?
Special Agent Kate Weiss is hiding from a kidnapping she doesn’t remember. Jack Tuckers life as a morning radio host is uncomplicated, attachment free and without regret. Brought together by a mutual friend the pair are at odds from the moment they meet. She finds his confidence swagger arrogant and beyond reproach. While he in turn sees her as a self righteous controlling dictator. As Kate struggles with her confidence, Jack begins to realize his life without strings is missing something, or someone. Adversity quickly becomes attraction. Jack and Kate find themselves flirting with the flames of unexpected desire. As emotions rise, scars are revealed and secrets are uncovered. Will the reality of their very different worlds bring them together or rip them apart?
- "You Never Could Be" in Red Lipstick Journals Anthology 1 - TBD (Red Lipstick Journals)
- "Noelle's Revenge" in Red Lipstick Journals Presents - 2011 (Red Lipstick Journals)
This is a great place to aggregate the various series and related titles.
Serenity Lost - Trust Me Book 1 - Nominate for Preditors and Editors Best Thriller of 2010
Serenity Lost - Trust Me Book 1 Reviews
- Michele n Jeff Reviews "At first blush the opening scene is romantic, but by the time I’d reached the bottom of the first page I realized that this was NOT going to be your run-of-the-mill story, suspenseful or not."
- Book Eternity  “She knows how to grip you to your seat and to keep you there until the end of the book, actually I’m still holding on till the third book”
- Reader Recommended  “This book will have you guessing with every page you turn. The characters in Serenity Lost are so alive that you feel their emotions.”
- A Moment with Mystee “You'll find yourself attached to the story from the first pages and won't want to put it down until you've read the end.”
- Coffee Time Romance Reviews "The characters are easy to relate to, the love scenes are scorching and full of emotion, and the suspense will keep you on the edge of your seat."