Anne lives in a small town way out in the middle of no-where-ville. She is a gorgeous blonde with wonderful curves and a money tree in the backyard. She never wants for anything and she always loves everyone. Of course, she wasn't always this way.
It all started on one Rainey day, as she was sitting on her comfy couch, reading a romance novel and sipping a hot chocolate. She realized the book she was reading seemed to lack a certain 'vavavoom!'. Thus, the talented, beautiful, and rich Anne Rainey was born.
Clearly, Anne is a mere figment. A ghostly figure that pops in and out of my head like a drive-by author. Nevertheless, I do so love it when she's visiting, because her imagination really is wickedly delicious! She'll bring you fantasies and erotic delights that will have you grabbing the ice water!
On the Web
- ANNE RAINEY - Anne's Web, where you can check out all her books and news!
- ANNE'S MESSAGE BOARD -- Come visit and chat with Anne!
- ANNE'S YAHOO GROUP --Come and talk about books with Anne!
- Haley's Cabin - February 27 2007 (Samhain Publishing, Ltd.)
- Instructing Sarah - May 11 2007 (Forbidden Publications)
- Sun City - August 10 2007 (Lady Aibell Press)
- Tempting Grace (The Vaughn, Book 4) - August 25, 2009 (Samhain Publishing, Ltd.)