Beauty and The Bigfoot
- Author: Kelli A. Wilkins
- Publication date: August 2017
- Setting: contemporary romance, paranormal romance
- Link to Buy: Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SL9WT2
- Link to Buy: B&N: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beauty-the-bigfoot-kelli-a-wilkins/1127133230;jsessionid=E01BDE220C3C69AA0332DB276CA843F0.prodny_store02-atgap08?ean=2940154939697
- Link to Buy: Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1287661566
- Link to Buy: Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/beauty-the-bigfoot-2
- Link to Buy: Inktera: http://www.inktera.com/store/title/6046ac63-c839-4d95-b3a6-dc4783ff560d
- Link to Buy: Scribd: https://www.scribd.com/book/359453655/Beauty-the-Bigfoot
- Link to Buy: 24Symbols: https://www.24symbols.com/book/x/x/x?id=2358085
- Link to Buy: Playster: https://play.playster.com/books/10009781386873419/beauty-the-bigfoot-kelli-a-wilkins
Beauty & the Bigfoot
Beauty & the Bigfoot Can true love exist between the species?
Tara’s world is anything but normal. Her father is known as the resident crackpot – just because he’s on a personal mission to catch a Sasquatch. Despite all of the “Bigfoot evidence” cluttering their house, Tara never really believed in Bigfoot – until the day her father brought him home.
She affectionately names her father’s prized catch ‘Joe’ and discovers there’s something oddly familiar – and erotic – about him. With a media circus descending on her father’s ranch and a showdown brewing with the local sheriff, Tara risks her life to save Joe.
When Tara finally succumbs to her animalistic urges, she learns that Joe is not exactly who – or what – he seems. Joe is more than a Sasquatch – he’s her soul mate!
About the Author
Kelli A. Wilkins is an award-winning author who has published more than 100 short stories, 19 romance novels, and 5 non-fiction books. Her romances span many genres and heat levels.
Her paranormal-comedy, Beauty & the Bigfoot, was published in September 2017.
Kelli released Trust with Hearts, a contemporary romance, in July 2017. Her third gay romance, Four Days with Jack, was released in June 2017. Her trilogy of erotic romance novellas, Midsummer Night’s Delights, Midwinter Night’s Delights, and Ultimate Night’s Delights was released in spring 2017.
Loving a Wild Stranger was published in January 2017. This historical/pioneer romance is set in the wilds of the Michigan Territory and blends tender romance with adventure. It received several excellent reviews.
Kelli's third Medallion Press romance, Lies, Love & Redemption was released in September 2016. This spicy historical western is set on the Nebraska prairie in 1877.
Her writing book, You Can Write—Really! A Beginner’s Guide to Writing Fiction is a fun and informative guide filled with writing exercises and helpful tips all authors can use.
Her horror short fiction has appeared in several anthologies. If you like to be scared, check out Kelli’s horror ebooks: Dead Til Dawn and Kropsy’s Curse.
Kelli posts on her Facebook author page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKelliWilkins and Twitter: www.Twitter.com/KWilkinsauthor. She also writes a weekly blog: http://kelliwilkinsauthor.blogspot.com/.
Visit her website, www.KelliWilkins.com to learn more about all of her writings, read book excerpts, reviews, and more. Readers can sign up for her newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/HVQqb.
CATCH UP WITH KELLI
Here are a few links to find Kelli & her writings on the web
Newsletter sign-up: http://eepurl.com/HVQqb
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKelliWilkins
Facebook Historical Romances: https://www.facebook.com/Historical-Romances-by-Kelli-A-Wilkins-1703805359922371/
Facebook Contemporary Romances: https://www.facebook.com/Contemporary-Romances-by-Kelli-A-Wilkins-1965702023664339/ Facebook Gay Romances: https://www.facebook.com/GayRomancesbyKelliAWilkins/
Medallion Press: http://medallionpress.com/author/kelli-wilkins/