Bringing Up Babies - Emma Goldrick
- Author: Emma Goldrick
- Publisher: Harlequin Romance #3431, Holding Out For A Hero
- Year: November 1996 (ISBN 0-373-03431-8)
- Setting: Contemporary USA
- Amazon Listing: Bringing Up Babies
An accidental mom...
After the latest in a long line of romantic disasters, Hope Latimore had decided there was only one thing for it - she would have to enter a convent! That or take the job her father had arranged for her as a stand-in nanny. Only Bruce Latimore had neglected to mention that her new boss was Ralph Browne - the man who had made her high school days hell! Hope was beginning to think that perhaps the nuns would have been a better idea! But she couldn't leave Eddie and little Melody with a bachelor dad to contend with. Sexy, Ralph might be, but it was clear that this hero knew less than Hope about bringing up kids!
Another fun-filled story about those loveable Latimores!
- #5 of The Latimores series