Captivated - Anthology
- Author: Bertrice Small, Susan Johnson, Thea Devine, Robin Schone
- Publisher: Kensington
- Year: 1999
- Amazon Listing: Captivated
Let four masters of historical romance take you to a world where all of your fantasies can come true and passion is bound only by the limits of your imagination—a world that will arouse your senses and hold you completely...
"Ecstasy" by Bertrice Small
- Dagon, Prince of Aramis, had been betrayed by his twin brother and sold into slavery. He vowed to escape his tortured life and seek revenge.until he was brought to Kava. Now Dagon is under the rapturous spell of the women who rule this kingdom and of its queen, the irresistible Kelida whose wickedly lascivious games leave him begging for more.
"Bound and Determined" by Susan Johnson
- The Princess Marko has kidnapped Hugh Dalsany, Marquis of Crewe. Now Hugh finds himself her prisoner, shackled to a bedpost. But it isn't long before he becomes a very willing captive, succumbing to her expert skills in seduction.
"Dark Desires" by Thea Devine
- Drue Caledon despises her new husband Courtland Summerville, the man she was forced to marry, and vows to remain loyal to her true love, Gerard Lenoir. But Court intends to make Drue his in body and spirit by introducing her to the pleasures of the flesh—tantalizing her until she has no choice but to surrender to his every desire.
"A Lady's Pleasure" by Robin Schone
- Seeking shelter from a storm, Colonel Robert Coally intrudes on Abigail Wynfred while she is reading a book that would surely raise more than one eyebrow in London society. When the lonely Abigail confides in him that she aches for the touch of a man, Robert takes her on a breathless journey filled with sensual surprises surpassing even the most scandalous of fictional exploits.