A self-admitted drama queen, Cara Summers majored in theater before taking up teaching. She continues to teach writing at the college level in addition to writing fiction. Her first published novel was 1994's C.J.'s Defense. Summers is a bestselling and award-winning author, and is a member of the Virginia Romance Writers and the New Jersey Romance Writers. She has also written under the name Carolyn Andrews. She adopted the Summers name when her editors asked for a name change to reflect the lighter tone of her novels.
As an author for Harlequin Temptation, Cara Summers published five novels. She is a frequent presenter at conferences and workshops, and has over 20 published novels.
Cara Summers was a 2009 RITA® finalist in the RITA®: Best Contemporary Series Romance: Suspense/Adventure category with her novel A Sexy Time Of It.
- Cop, The
- Dare, The
- Defender, The
- Game For Anything
- Early To Bed? - April 2004 (Harlequin Temptation #970)
- Favor, The
- Flirting With Temptation - July 2003 (Harlequin Temptation #936)
- Intent To Seduce
- Life Of Riley, The
- Mistletoe And Mayhem
- Moonstruck In Manhattan - December 2001 (Harlequin Temptation #860)
- Otherwise Engaged - January 2001 (Harlequin Temptation #813)
- P.I., The
- Proposition, The
- Sexy Time Of It, A - 2008 (Harlequin Blaze)
- Short, Sweet And Sexy - October 2002 (Harlequin Temptation #900)
- Tell Me Your Secrets...
- Two Hot!
- When She Was Bad...
- "Aunt Delia's Legacy" in Snowbound (with Laura Marie Altom and Lindsay McKenna), 2007
- "I Can Still Feel You..." in Tex Appeal (with Kimberly Raye and Alison Kent), 2008