Carly Phillips is the pseudonym of Karen Drogin. Phillips started her career writing for the Harlequin Temptation and Harlequin Blaze lines. She later moved into the Single Title market where she found breakout success when her book The Bachelor was selected by Kelly Ripa for her "Reading With Ripa" segment.
Phillips, who has also worked professionally as an attorney, reached the New York Times bestseller list with her novels The Bachelor and The Playboy. Her novel Cross My Heart was a USA Today and Bookscan bestseller.
She published six novels for the Harlequin Temptation imprint.
- Bachelor, The - July 2002
- Body Heat - (Harlequin Blaze), September 2001 (reissued by HQN January 2006)
- Brazen - June 1999 (Harlequin Temptation #736) (reissued by HQN January 2007)
- Cross My Heart - (HQN), August 2006 (reissued July 2007)
- Erotic Invitation - (Harlequin Blaze), December 2001
- Heartbreaker, The - September 2003
- Hot Item - (HQN), June 2006
- Hot Number - (HQN), August 2005
- Hot Stuff - (HQN), August 2004
- Lucky Charm - (HQN), October 2008
- Playboy, The - January 2003
- Sealed With A Kiss - (HQN), September 2007
- Secret Fantasy - June 2001 (Harlequin Temptation #836)
- Simply Scandalous - April 2000 (Harlequin Temptation #779)0 (reissued by HQN January 2007)
- Simply Sensual - January 2001 (Harlequin Temptation #815) (reissued by HQN January 2007)
- Simply Sexy - December 2002 (Harlequin Temptation #905) (reissued by HQN January 2007)
- * Simply Sinful - March 2000 (Harlequin Temptation #775) (reissued by HQN January 2007)
- Summer Lovin' - (HQN), August 2005
- Under The Boardwalk - (HQN), June 2004
- "Going All The Way" in Undone, originally included in Invitations To Seduction - Original release included authors Donna Kauffman and Candace Schuler. Undone also featured Vicki Lewis Thompson and Janelle Denison
- "Naughty Under The Mistletoe" in Naughty Or Nice - With authors Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kathryn Smith, and Patricia Ryan
- "Midnight Angel" in Stroke Of Midnight - With authors Janelle Denison and Jacquie D'Alessandro
- 2006 - USA Today and Bookscan bestseller for Cross My Heart
- 2003 - New York Times bestseller for The Playboy
- 2002 - New York Times Bestseller list for The Bachelor.