Category:Gothic Romance Authors
Authors that wrote novels in the Gothic genre usually including some of the following elements:
- Women in danger
- Old, often in disrepair houses, mansions, castles or abbeys
- Murder or the threat of murder
- Secrets - usually in the form of old family secrets
- Hidden passages, rooms, or compartments
- Real, faked or imagined ghosts, demons, devils, possessions, Satan worship or some occult influence
Pages in category "Gothic Romance Authors"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.