Christmas Eve Baby
- Author: Caroline Anderson
- Publisher: Mills & Boon Medical #1455
- Year: December 2007 (ISBN 978-0-263-85278-3)
- Setting: Contemporary England, Penhally Bay, Cornwall
- Amazon Listing: Christmas Eve Baby
The paternity secret...
Dr Lucy Tremayne’s title is about to change from doctor to mother! She knows she must tell Ben Carter he’s going to be a daddy by Christmas – but she’s running out of time... Why is she stalling? Because she knows that when her secret gets out it will destroy her father...
As head of A&E at St Piran Hospital, Dr Ben Carter hasn't seen Lucy since that wonderful, perfect night they shared together. He’s been warned to stay away, but now, as he arrives in the picturesque Cornish village of Penhally Bay, he is determined to fight for the woman he loves, and their baby...
Brides of Penhally Bay: Bachelor doctors become husbands and fathers – in a place where hearts are made whole.
- #1 in the Brides Of Penhally Bay series