Dates From Hell
- Author: Kim Harrison, Lynsay Sands, Kelly Armstrong and Lori Handeland
- Publisher: Avon
- Year: 2006
- Setting: Various
- Amazon Listing: Dates From Hell
She thought her date was out of this world. Actually, he was not of this world . . .
We've all been on bad dates, nightmare dates, dreadful experiences that turned out to be uniquely memorable in the very worst way. But at least our partners for these detestable evenings were more or less . . . human!
Now Kim Harrison, Lynsay Sands, Kelley Armstrong, and Lori Handeland -- four of the very best writers currently exploring the dangerous seduction of the supernatural -- offer up dating disasters (and unexpected delights) of a completely different sort: dark, wicked, paranormally sensual assignations with werewolves, demon lovers, and the romantically challenged undead. Sexy, witty, chilling, and altogether remarkable, here is proof positive that some love matches are made someplace other than heaven.
- "Undead in the Garden of Good and Evil" by Kim Harrison, part of the Rachel Morgan series
- "The Claire Switch Project" by Lynsay Sands
- "Chaotic" by Kelly Armstrong
- "Dead Man Dating" by Lori Handeland