Her official bio from her website reads:
I love to write. That’s pretty much all I do. Ask my family about the undone laundry, the un-bought groceries, and the fact that I rarely find time to get dressed in the morning. Actually, if you train your family right, they won’t notice any of these things. "Popcorn for dinner again, mom! Cool," say my filthy children. God bless them, they don’t know what panty hose are.
Oh, my poor husband.
Anyway, it took me a long time to figure out WHAT to write. So I spent years writing ads, brochures, and company reports. If I had to give advice to anyone--which, thankfully, I don’t--it would be that if you want to write books, start now. In fact, get the heck off this website and do it.
(First, throw your TV out the window. Good. Now write.) Are you still here?
Okay, then you must be a pure reader (or my mother). Good for you. No money in writing. Best to have a real job.
What else do you want to know about me? I love kids. I love cats. I love chocolate. (Not necessarily in that order.) I live in upstate New York in paradise, and yet I’m moving in a few months back to a city. (Wanna buy a cool house in rural NY? Wanna sell me a cheap one in a suburb with decent schools?) Okay, that’s enough about me. Let’s get to work and talk books.
Make Me a Match got a starred review from Booklist; was a National Readers' Choice Award finalist; and got 4 1/2 stars from Romantic Timesmagazine.
- Hungry For More - 2008 (Grand Central Publishing)
- Make Me A Match - 2006 (Grand Central Publishing)
- Sexiest Man Alive - 2007 (Grand Central Publishing)
On the Web
- DIANA HOLQUIST - this is an author's main website
- Gypsy Psychic Blog -- is a tremendously successful blog where Diana's main character, Amy Burns, blogs
- Blog About Romance -- is Diana's daily blog about romance writing
- Grand Central Cafe -- The Grand Central romance writer's blog. Diana blogs the 3rd of every month