Donna was born and raised in Texas but loves to travel. Her adventures have taken her throughout the United States as well as to Jamaica and Mexico. Growing up on the Texas/Louisiana border, Donna's Cajun side of the family taught her the “spicy” side of life while her Texas roots gave her two-steppin' and bareback riding.
Her childhood dream was to become a professional ballet dancer and study under the amazing Mikhail Baryshnikov. Though she never got to meet Baryshnikov, she did make it to New York City and performed in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Later, Donna’s love of the romance genre and the constant stories running through her head prompted her to sit down and write her first book. Once that book was completed, there was no turning back.
Donna sold her first book in November 2005 while displaced from Hurricane Rita, a storm that destroyed portions of the Texas Gulf Coast. Since then, Donna has sold novels and novellas to both electronic and print publishers. Her books include several complete series such as The Druid’s Glen, The Shields, The Royal Chronicles and the Sisters of Magic.
Despite the deadlines and her voracious reading, Donna still manages to keep up with her two young children, three cats and one long haired Chihuahua. She's blessed with a proud, supportive husband who's learned to cook far more than frozen chicken nuggets.
On the Web
DARK WARRIORS series:
- Midnight's Master - June 2012 (St. Martin's Press)
- Midnight's Lover - July 2012 (St. Martin's Press)
- Midnight's Seduction - November 2012 (St. Martin's Press)
- Midnight's Warrior - December 2012 (St. Martin's Press)
DARK SWORD series:
- Dangerous Highlander - December 2009 (St. Martin's Press)
- Forbidden Highlander - May 2010 (St. Martin's Press)
- Wicked Highlander - November 2010 (St. Martin's Press)
- Untamed Highlander - May 2011 (St. Martin's Press)
- Shadow Highlander - September 2011 (St. Martin's Press)
- Darkest Highlander - February 2012 (St. Martin's Press)
- The Pleasure Of His Bed - September 2008 (Kensington Aphrodisia)
- Mutual Desire - May 2009 (Kensington Aphrodisia)
SISTERS OF MAGIC trilogy:
THE ROYAL CHRONICLES series:
THE SHIELDS Series:
THE DRUID'S GLEN series:
Stand Alone NOVELS:
Stand Alone NOVELLAS:
- Destiny of Love in The Destiny Stone
- Ties that Bind in The Pleasure Of His Bed - September 2008 (Kensington Aphrodisia)
- Prince of Desire in PHOENIX RISING II anthology
Dark Sword - a Scottish Medieval paranormal series about primeval gods trapped inside Highlanders
Sisters of Magic - a Historical Paranormal trilogy about a dying race of witches cursed by one of their own and the men who stood by their side.
The Royal Chronicles - a Historical/Dark Fantasy series where four brothers must fulfill an ancient prophecy or their kingdom will disappear
The Shields - a Historical/Dark Fantasy romance series where warriors from different times and realms battle ancient evils
The Druid's Glen- a Historical/Dark Fantasy romance series where Druids and Fae mingle with Highlanders