- Author: Tilly Greene
- Publisher: Venus Press
- Year Published: 2006
- Setting: The Highlands, Scotland and London, England
On the surface Hamish Buchanan has it all. He is handsome, successful, and because of the horror that surrounded his birth, possesses the love and respect of a nation. But underneath, where few are allowed, lurks a dark secret. Although well hidden, the furtiveness has kept him from committing to another as fully as he would have wanted.
Then he sees the woman that brings him to his knees, is she the one that will fully accept him?
After an auspicious beginning, Grace Strachan worked hard to make something of herself from nothing. An award winning milliner whose creations are in demand around the world, has her head is turned by a gorgeous Scotsmen. A confidence boosting moment quickly becomes a crushing blow when the beast manages to insult her at a formal charity event.
Despite the evidence otherwise, could this wild and untamed man be the one who will dominate her, gifting her with her greatest desire?
Part of the Mystical Signs: Aries series.
- Road to Romance Recommended Read, May 2006
- “Hamish Buchanan is a delightful short story about finding someone to love you for who you are but also about accepting who you are.” 5 Angels from Shayley, Fallen Angel Reviews
- “Hamish is a smooth operator and women will melt in their shoes just reading about him.” 4 Stars from Angel Brewer, Just Erotic Romance Reviews
- Dawn Says ~ "Ms. Greene weaves a sensual spell when you first start to read "Hamish Buchanan". Each page is a erotic dance between grace and Hamish as they connect in the most basic of levels and find out that the heart will lead you on a dance of untold delights. Ms. Greene out does herself with this new book and will keep the reader spellbound to the very last page as well as panting for more." Road to Romance Recommended Read
- “Hamish Buchanan has quite a few unexpected twists and turns, and plenty of hot and spicy sex...an interesting read.” Cassidy, Joyfully Reviewed
- “This premier author weaves a sensual spell around you from beginning to end and will knock the reader on their backs with her sexy and erotic love scenes between Hamish and Grace as well as their banter as they find themselves battling on a more primitive level, as man and woman.” Dawn, Love Romances
- “HAMISH BUCHANAN is a very interesting story that took some turns that I was not expecting, but I thoroughly enjoyed.” Marina, Cupid’s Library Reviews
- “Grace and Hamish are definitely a combustible couple just waiting to explode.” Matilda, Coffee Time Romances
- “HAMISH BUCHANAN is an intriguing erotic romance with a cool plot twist. I don't want to give it away, but it's quite a doozy.” Sinclair Reid, Romance Reviews Today