Harlequin Historical Undone
Harlequin Historical Undone is an ebook spin-off imprint from Harlequin Historical. It publishes short stories (10,000-15,000 words) with a higher level of sensuality compared to other Harlequin Historical titles. Many of the books are prequels or linked to regular Harlequin Historical or HQN titles.
The line launched in November, 2008 with four titles (The Unmasking Of Lady Loveless, Libertine Lord, Pickpocket Miss, The Viking's Forbidden Love-Slave, and Shipwrecked And Seduced). Afterwards, it went to a single title per month.
- Miss Wilson's Secret Seduction - Lisa Plumley, January 2011
- Libertine Lord, Pickpocket Miss - Bronwyn Scott, November 2008
- Notorious Lord, Compromised Miss - Annie Burrows, December 2008
- Shipwrecked And Seduced - Amanda McCabe, November 2008
- Unmasking Of Lady Loveless, The - Nicola Cornick, November 2008
- Viking's Forbidden Love-Slave, The - Michelle Willingham, November 2008
- There is a a similarly titled miniseries called Undone in the Harlequin Historical print program for sexier books.