Heartbeat Series - Medical Romance
Heartbeat is a series of medical romances in a Emergency Room setting.
The books are originally of the Mills & Boon Medical Romance imprint, most of them reissued with a new title.
Heartbeat - Love when Life is on the Line
- Straight From The Heart - Josie Metcalfe, August 2003 - formerly Emergency Groom
- No Strings - Lilian Darcy, August 2003 - formerly The Doctor's Mistress
- Chemical Reaction - Caroline Anderson, August 2003 - formerly The Perfect Wife And Mother?
- Lovesick - Carol Marinelli, , August 2003 - formerly ?
- Double Duty - Alison Roberts, October 2003 - formerly ?
- Heartthrob - Meredith Webber, October 2003 - formerly Heart-Throb
- On The Mend - Sarah Morgan, October 2003 - formerly Emergency: Mother Wanted
- Life Support - Jennifer Taylor, October 2003 (original title)
- Emergency: Christmas - Alison Roberts, December 2003 (original title)
- Saving Flynn - Carol Marinelli, December 2003 - formerly Emergency At Bayside
- Heartburn - Barbara Hart, December 2003 - formerly The Emergency Specialist
- Dangerous Practice - Judy Campbell, December 2003 - formerly Dating Dr Carter
Mills & Boon
Lives lived heartbeat to heartbeat
- The Perfect Wife And Mother? - Caroline Anderson
- One Of A Kind - Alison Roberts
- Heart-Throb - Meredith Webber
- Wife For Dr Cunningham - Maggie Kingsley
- For Ben's Sake - Jennifer Taylor
- Surrogate Father - Rebecca Lang
- Sarah's Gift - Caroline Anderson
- His Made-To-Order Bride - Jessica Matthews
- The Truth About Charlotte - Lilian Darcy
- The Italian Effect - Josie Metcalfe
- Accidental Rendezvous - Caroline Anderson
- Nurse In Need - Alison Roberts
- Diagnosis Deferred - Rebecca Lang