Twelve years as a divorce attorney and one husband job relocation later, HelenKay Dimon qualifies as a retired lawyer and full-time writer... at least for now. She couldn't be happier about the change or about the fact she now calls San Diego, California home. Once she grows accustomed to the perfect weather, never-ending sunshine, short drive to the beach and high prices of...well, everything, she'll be fine. HelenKay writes for Kensington Brava. You can check out HelenKay's books at the Kensington Website or at HelenKay's website, www.helenkaydimon.com.
In addition to writing, HelenKay is the co-founder of the cool review site Paperback Reader where she, along with fellow site administrators Kassia (aka Booksquare) and Wendy Duren (aka Wendy), and their fellow reviewers, try to provide honest feedback on romance novels.
On The Web
BOOKS - AVAILABLE NOW
- Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy (Brava) July 2007, ISBN: 0758215851/ISBN-13: 9780758215857
- Viva Las Bad Boys! (Brava) August 2006, ISBN: 0758214766/ISBN-13: 9780758214768
- When Good Things Happen To Bad Boys - anthology with Lori Foster and Erin McCarthy (Brava) April 2006, ISBN: 0758209339/ISBN-13: 9780758209337
BOOKS - COMING SOON
- RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW (Brava) March 2008
- HARD AS NAILS (Brava Anthology) July 2008
- TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT (Brava) October 2008
- COVER ME (w.t.) (Brava) November 2008