Helen Lacey grew up reading Black Beauty, Anne of Green Gables and Little House on The Prairie. These childhood classics inspired her to write her first book when she was seven years old, a story about a girl and her horse. Although, it wasn’t until the age of eleven when she read her first Mills & Boon, that she knew writing romances was what she wanted to do with her life. Her parents’ love of travel meant she saw much of the world in those early years and she feels fortunate to have had a diverse and interesting education over several continents.
She continued to write into her teens and twenties with the dream of one day being a published author. A few years and careers later, including motel operator, florist, strapper, dog washer, and retail manager, she got the call from Harlequin Special Edition. She loves writing about tortured heroes, both cowboys and CEO’s, and heroines who finally get the love of the man of their dreams. She now works part time in her sister’s bridal shop, where she gets to meet fascinating people, some of whom might one day end up being in one of her books.
From Welsh parents and a large family, she lives on the east coast of Australia in a small seaside town at the southern most point of The Great Barrier Reef, with her wonderfully supportive husband, many horses and three spoiled dogs.
- "The Cowgirl's Forever Family" - September 2016 (Harlequin Special Edition #2502) (The Cedar River Cowboys)
- The CEO's Baby Surprise - March 2015, (Harlequin Special Edition #2398)
- Claiming His Brother's Baby - January 2015, (Harlequin Special Edition #2380)
- Once Upon A Bride - August 2014, (Harlequin Special Edition #2357)
- Date With Destiny - August 2013, (Harlequin Special Edition #)
- His-And-Hers Family - January 2012, (Harlequin Special Edition #2238)
- Marriage Under The Mistletoe - November 2012, (Harlequin Special Edition #2226)
- Made For Marriage - January 2012, (Harlequin Special Edition #2166)
On the Web