HOPE TARR is a writer of Historical and Contemporary Romances. She "earned a Master’s Degree in Developmental Psychology and a Ph.D. in Education only to discover she didn’t want to teach people or analyze them. She wanted to write about them!" (Word Wenches). She was first published in November of 2000 and her first book was A Rogue's Pleasure. It was later nominated for a Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award for Best First Historical Romance. She took a six year break from writing to pursue her animal interests, but returned to romance writing in 2006. She has a trilogy of history novels, for the Men of Roxbury House, which is a series about brothers. Her first Blaze title was The Haunting and was published in April of 2007. She charted new territory with Bound To Please as the first Historical within the Blaze line.
Hope is very active in educating as to spaying and neutering of pets and was the founder and sex year head of the national grassroots campaign, The Pet Overpopulation STAMP OUT. Animals have played an important role in several of her novels.
- A Rogue's Pleasure - November 2000 (Jove)
- My Lord Jack - April 2002 (Jove)
- Tempting - August 2002 (Jove)
- It's A Wonderfully Sexy Life - December 2006 (Blaze #293) (eXtreme Blaze)
- The Haunting - April 2007 (Blaze #317)(eXtreme Blaze)
- Strokes Of Midnight - December 2007 (Blaze #364) (The Wrong Bed)
- Bound To Please - July 2008 (Blaze #407) (Blazing Historical)
- Every Breath You Take... - January 2009 (Blaze #441) (Lust In Translation)
"Men of Roxbury House" Trilogy
- Vanquished - July 2006 (Medallion Press)
- Enslaved - June 2007 (Medallion Press)
- Untamed - February 2008 (Medallion Press)