Karen Young, who makes her home in Texas, is the author of over 30 novels. She sold her first book to Silhouette. She won the 1993 RITA® in the Long Contemporary category for her novel The Silence Of Midnight and her single-title novel Someone Knows was also a 2003 RITA nominee in the Romantic Suspense category. She is the recipient of a Romantic Times Magazine Career Achievement Award and several Reviewer's Choice Awards. Her works have also appeared on the USA Today bestseller list. Young is a member of the West Houston RWA, a chapter of the Romance Writers of America.
Her stories often explore uncomfortable topics such as alcoholism and domestic abuse.
As an author for Silhouette Romance, Karen Young published seven novels.
- Wilder Passion, A - August 1985 (Silhouette Romance #380)
- Darling Detective - May 1986 (Silhouette Romance #433)
- Forever Kind, The - January 1987 (Silhouette Romance #481)
- Irresistible Intruder - March 1984 (Silhouette Romance #284)
- Maggie Mine - July 1987 (Silhouette Romance #517)
- Sarah's Choice - May 1988 (Silhouette Romance #575)
- Silence of Midnight, The - 1992
- Yesterday's Promise - March 1983 (Silhouette Romance #212)
- 1993-1994 Career Achievement Award Winner - Romantic Times Magazine - Best All Around Series Romance
- 1993 RITA® Winner - Long Contemporary category for The Silence Of Midnight