Kayleigh Jamison comes from a long, illustrious line of technologically and scientifically inclined men and women.
A writer and musician at an early age, Ms. Jamison wrote her first novella at the age of seven, and first picked up a violin at eight. By eighteen, she had won several state and regional awards for the performance arts, recognizing her accomplishments in violin, viola, and oboe.
With a Bachelors degree in English and Philosophy and a Certification in Legal Studies, Ms. Jamison is currently in her final semester of law school. An amateur linguist, Ms. Jamison speaks five languages, including Spanish, Russian, and Arabic.
Kayleigh's work spans a variety of genres, from erotic historical (gypsy, Scottish highlander, Regency, Ancient) to contemporary erotic paranormal, to Regency-set historical.
On the Web
- Svetkavista - (Tease Publishing Historical Erotic Romance)
- Caging Cat - (Tease Publishing Paranormal Erotic Romance)
- Leading Her to Heaven - (Tease Publishing Historical Erotic Romance)
- Unspeakable - (Red Rose Publishing Regency Erotic Romance)
- Eyes Like Yours - (Red Rose Publishing Paranormal Erotic Romance)
- A Scandalous Arrangement, A Rose of Any Colour Book Two - (Freya's Bower Regency Erotic Romance)
- The Spoils of War - (Tease Publishing Regency Erotic Romance)
- Reckless Liaisons - (Black Lyon Publishing Regency Romance)
- A Compromising Evening (Cade Family Book 2) - Coming Soon