Kensington Books was founded in 1974 and publishes romance under various imprints. The Kensington Books Corporation was formed as the result of the merging of Windsor Publishing Corporation and its former imprint Pinnacle Books with Zebra, a former division of Kensington. It is the largest remaining independent US publisher of hardcover, trade and mass market paperback books since all other mayor US publishers have become part of lager corporations.
On the Web
- Brava - Erotic Romance
- Dafina - African-American
- Encanto - bilingual romances
- Kensington - hardcovers and trade papers
- Pinnacle - commercial thriller and true crime fiction
- Zebra - historical romances, contemporary romances