|By Violet Winspear|
|Publisher||Mills & Boon Romance #593|
|Release Month||1961 (UK & US)|
|Mills & Boon Romance Series #593|
|Preceded by||Marriage Compromise|
|Followed by||Doctor Sara Comes Home|
|Mills & Boon Romance Series #857|
|Preceded by||Nurse Afloat|
|Followed by||The Waterfalls Of The Moon|
"Do yourself a favor," Lew said. "Forget me."
Fay had worked desperately in the train crash ― using all her nurse's knowledge. Even Lew didn't know all she'd gone through that night to save his life.
But what could she do now to save their marriage? Was it worth saving?
There'd been so many mistakes, so much bitterness and hurt in their past. Was it possible that she and Lew, despite their differences, could really have a future together?
- 1961 - Hardback Release (Mills & Boon Romance) (UK Original Release)
- 1961 - Paperback Release (Harlequin Romance #593) (US Original Release)
- 1961 - Paperback Release (Mills & Boon Romance #593) (UK Release)
- 1973, November - Paperback Release (Mills & Boon Romance #857) (UK Release)
- 1980, March - Paperback Release (Mills & Boon Classics #C246) (UK Release)