LUNA is the paranormal/fantasy romance line published by Harlequin.
LUNA Books delivers a compelling, female-focused fantasy with vivid characters, rich worlds, strong, sympathetic women and romantic subplots.
LUNA Books wants emotionally complex, sweeping stories that highlight the inner female power. Whether the heroine is on a quest to save the world — or someone or something important to her — discover her past or develop her own abilities, these stories are involving, gripping and sweep the reader away into a detailed, convincing world. They also contain romantic subplots that enhance the main story but don't become the focus of the novel.
Luna Launched in Jan, 2004 and publishes 1-2 titles per month. Titles usually come out in Trade paperback initially, but Luna has done some premieres in Hardback, and some Mass Market reissues as well.
- Catherine Asaro - Misted Cliffs & Lost Continent
- Caitlin Brennan - White Magic
- P.C. Cast - Partholon
- Gail Dayton - The One Rose ***
- Laura Anne Gilman - Retrievers
- Christie Golden - The Final Dance
- Michele Hauf - The Changelings
- Deborah Hale - Umbria *
- Anne Kelleher - Through The Shadowlands
- Susan Krinard - The Stone God
- Mercedes Lackey - Five Hundred Kingdoms
- Rachel Lee - The Ilduin
- C.E. Murphy - The Walker Papers & The Negotiator Trilogy
- Robin D. Owens - The Summoning
- Diana Palmer
- Jeri Smith-Ready - Aspect of Crow
- Laura Resnick - Manhattan Magic ****
- Michelle Sagara - The Chronicles of Elantra
- Maria V. Snyder - Study *, **
- Sarah Zettel - The Path To Camelot
On The Web
*This series name may not be accurate. Chosen by DawnBurn.
** This series was transferred to the Mira line.