Believe in the dream... Beware the danger.
Marie-Nicole Ryan is an award winning romantic suspense author. She's had a life-long love affair with books,. Naturally, she had to try her hand at writing them.
She's a member of ROMANCE WRITERS OF AMERICA and MUSIC CITY ROMANCE WRITERS. When she served as the editor of MCRW's newsletter, Love Notes, she won the RWA small chapter newsletter contest for the year 2005.
She's a native of Western Kentucky, and lived in Nashville, TN, for several decades, but she's recently moved back to her old home town. She has an adult son, who's a hero in her eyes. She's given up her day job as an RN case manager, it's amazing how much more writing she's able to accomplish.
If you want to know more about her work, check out her web site: http://marienicoleryan.com/
--Marie-Nicole 15:37, 23 March 2008 (PDT)
On the Web
-  - Marie-Nicole Ryan's main website
-  - Marie Blogs About Writing
-  - Twitter
-  - Facebook
-  - Book Videos on You Tube
- Love On The Run - 2002 (Wings ePress), re-release 2007, Print 2008 (Samhain Publishing, Ltd.)
- See You In My Dreams - 2003, 2010(Amazon Digital)
- The Man For The Job - 2004, 2010 (Amazon Digital)
- Too Good To Be True - 2007 (Samhain Publishing, Ltd.)
- One Too Many - 2008 (Samhain Publishing, Ltd.)
- Holding Her Own - 2008 (Samhain Publishing, Ltd.)
- Seducing the Sheriff, Loving the Lawman 1 - 2009 (Samhain Publishing, Ltd.) ebook only
- Love Me if You Can, Music City Heat 1 - 2010 (The Wild Rose Press)- 2012 (Ryandale Publishing)
- Broken Promises - 2011 (Ryandale Publishing)
- Taming Talia, Loving the Lawman 2 - 2012 (Samhain Publishing, Ltd.)
- LOVE ON THE RUN, Romantic Suspense
- ONE TOO MANY, Mystery Suspense, sequel to LOVE ON THE RUN
- Broken Promises, sequel to Holding Her Own
- Mistletoe and Mario, short story sequel to See You In My Dreams
- Pillow Talk, short story prequel to Broken Promises
- Valentine's Gift, short story sequel to See You in My Dreams
- Beginnings, short story prequel to Love Me If You Can