Melissa is a born and bred Sydney-sider, now living with her husband and three sports-loving children, part-dingo dog, and rabbits (they've also had a cat and the odd tadpole or frog -- if they survive the attentions of her enthusiastic son that long) at a beachside semi-country suburb just over an hour north of the Sydney Harbor Bridge. The chickens...well, they're another story. Especially when they turn out to be competitive silky bantam roosters crowing at 5 a.m.!
A former nurse, waitress, shop assistant, perfume/chocolate demonstrator (yum!) and currently a history student at university, Melissa has an avid desire to find out all things historical and medical. Research is the stuff of life!
Falling into writing through her husband, who thought it would be a good way to keep her out of trouble while the kids were little, Melissa was soon hooked. Using inspiration from university readers or journalists' articles and photos for her books is common for her. Vivid, real-life stories or graphic, painful pictures bring a fire and passion to her books...though writing the occasional loopy comedy is a great way to stretch the imaginative muscles.
- Can You Forget? - January 2004 (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1272)
- Bridegroom's Secret, The - September 2008 (Harlequin Romance #4047)
- Cinderella's Lucky Ticket - October 2004 (Silhouette Romance #1741)
- Dangerous Illusion - April 2004 (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1288)
- Her Galahad - October 2002 (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1182)
- His Princess In The Making - June 2009 (Harlequin Romance #4101)
- Long-Lost Father - October 2006 (Harlequin Romance #3914
- Mother In A Million, A - January 2008 (Harlequin Romance #4002)
- Outback Baby Miracle - February 2007 (Harlequin Romance #3936)
- Rebel King, The - April 2009 (Harlequin Romance #4091)
- Who Do You Trust? - February 2003 (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1206)
- Rebel King, The - April 2009, (Harlequin Romance #4091)
- His Princess In The Making - June 2009, (Harlequin Romance #4101)