Mills and Boon Medical Romance
Mills & Boon began publishing paperback medical romances in series under the Doctor Nurse Romance imprint in 1977, reusing a name from the 1950s. In August 1989 the imprint's name changed to Medical Romance and in October 1993 to Love on Call. The name of Medical Romance was adopted again in 1996 and since June 2007 the imprint is called simply Medical™.
Some of these stories have also been published in the United States in the Harlequin Medical Romance imprint and in translation elsewhere by various publishers and imprints. The name of the series or the covers may have changed, but the continuity of numbering remained.
- Mills & Boon Medical Romance By The Numbers - a by-the-numbers list of titles
- Mills & Boon Medical Romance Authors - a list of authors writing for the imprint
- extra series: St. Elizabeth's Children's Hospital
- mini series: Brides Of Penhally Bay
Medical Romance Extra
- Their Miracle Baby - Lilian Darcy, June 2005
- Double Destiny - Caroline Anderson, March 2003 (Anthology of reissued titles)
- Emergency: Love, August 2006 (Anthology of reissued titles)