- Author: Leigh Ellwood
- Publisher: Phaze
- Year: 2005
- Setting: Set in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Purchase: Muse
The world is waiting for the next steamy Tania Garber romance...all Tania has to do is write it. But with her marriage ended and her inspiration gone, Tania doesn't know if she can write romance anymore. She needs a muse, and finds the next best thing in her new downstairs neighbor.
Wesley Boone needs a break, from his work and from romance. A sought-after fashion photographer, he has lost his eye for beauty and hopes a vacation will relax his nerves. Then he meets his new neighbor, who excites him to no end, but will the excitement end when she learns his secrets?
- Four ribbons from Romance Junkies! "MUSE is another great addition to Leigh Ellwood's growing list of fabulous, passionate romances!" - Tracy
- Four coffee cups from Coffee Time Romance! "Ms. Ellwood creates a realistic atmosphere with these two, and brings in excellent secondary characters to complete the story. Fast paced with plenty of excitement, this romance will leave the Reader with something to smile about." - Wateena
- Three angels from Fallen Angel Reviews! "Muse is an enjoyable romance that lets readers experience a variety of situations in one story. While the plot starts slowly, readers will be drawn into Tania's life and into the lives of the characters she is crafting. As the real life Boone inspires her, readers will be pleased at the dual storylines. Their interludes are passionate and show the baffling attraction neither can explain nor resist. However, readers are poised for the conflict that is sure to arise from Boone's life and Ms. Ellwood delivers; Tania is in tears and readers are hooked to see what happens. The story finishes nicely with definite romantic sentiment."
- 4.5 Kisses from Romance Divas! "Muse is a deep story that pulls the readers in due to Leigh Ellwood's fantastic storytelling and writing ability. Through Tania, readers are able to experience the ups and downs of a writer's life through the pitfalls and triumphs of her career, the horrors of writer's block and the stress of deadlines. Wesley and Tania are an amazing couple that leap off the pages. Their chemistry is wondrous and I recommend wearing gloves and having a fan nearby when reading the love scenes. Muse is a fast-paced, excellent romantic read. You will not be disappointed."