Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, Natale Stenzel is an incurable writer and a lifelong book addict. She wrote on school newspapers and literary magazines, usually as editor or co-editor, throughout junior high and high schools. As a child, she loved Judy Blume, The Hardy Boys, Trixie Beldon and Madeleine L'Engle, gradually discovering Phyllis Whitney, Victoria Holt and Georgette Heyer. Traditional romance novels were just a short leap from there. As a student, she discovered a passion for Shakespeare and Jane Austen.
After attending and graduating from the University of Missouri-Columbia, she moved to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, did some technical writing and editing, married, reproduced a couple of times – and then had a real epiphany: Wouldn't it be fun to make up the stories instead of just reporting them?
Soon thereafter, she went on to pursue her passion for romance novels, both the writing and the reading of them. After a move to lovely central Virginia, she sold her first book -- Forget Prince Charming (originally entitled The Prince of Frogs) -- at the 2002 Romance Writers of American conference in Denver, Colorado. In total, she's sold nine books for publication.
On the Web
Paranormal Romance (as Natale Stenzel)
- Between a Rock and a Heart Place (book 3) - March 2009 (Dorchester Love Spell)
- The Druid Made Me Do It (book 2) - August 2008 (Dorchester Love Spell)
- Pandora's Box (book 1)- February 2008 (Dorchester Love Spell)
Category Romantic Comedy (as Natalie Stenzel)
- Seeking Miss Scarlet - April 2005 (Harlequin Flipside)
- All Shook Up - September 2004 (Harlequin Flipside)
- Pop-Up Dating - March 2004 (Harlequin Flipside)
- Forget Prince Charming - November 2003 (Harlequin Flipside)
- BJ in magazine journalism, cum laude, University of Missouri-Columbia
- BA in English literature, magna cum laude, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Phi Beta Kappa