No Business To Love
|By Rachel Lindsay|
|Publisher||Mills & Boon Romance #216|
|Harlequin Presents #220|
|Release Month||Oct 1966 (UK)|
|Jan 1978 (US)|
|Mills & Boon Romance Series #|
|Preceded by||A Change For Clancy|
|Followed by||Surgery In The Hills|
|Harlequin Presents Series #|
|Preceded by||The Ivory Cane|
|Mills & Boon Classics Series #|
|Preceded by||The Bolambo Affair|
|Followed by||Flight To The Stars|
- US Title: Brazilian Affair
- Author: Rachel Lindsay
- Publisher: Mills & Boon Romance #216
- Year: 1966, October
- Setting: Brazil
Philippa wondered if it were really possible for a heart to break. A few hours ago she would not have believed she could hear Lucas's words and yet wish them unsaid.
Now there were too many things that made everything Lucas said impossible. To argue with him was useless. Perhaps she could make him believe she didn't love him.
"You're making a mistake, Lucas," she said. "Wanting a woman isn't enough. I don't want to be just another one of your girlfriends!"
- 1966, October - Paperback Release (Mills & Boon Romance #216) (UK Original Release)
- 1977, July - Paperback Release (Mills & Boon Classics #118)
- 1978, January - Paperback Release (Harlequin Presents #220) (US Original Release)
- US Title: "Brazilian Affair"