No Funny Stuff!
- Author: Michele Hart
- Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
- Year Published: 2008
- Setting: Modern-day Colorado, Modern-day New York City
- Amazon Listing: No Funny Stuff!
Something's Rotten at the Gates of Heaven
Under conspiratorial inspiration of Olympian thrones, Thalia, the Muse of Comedy, sends a blessing of love and laughter to Drew Murphy, a young man cursed to a short and miserable life. But when her favorite messenger Daisy Sullivan accidentally launches the magic --wrong time, wrong place, wrong method, wrong everything!— Thalia must force to light buried secrets of a millennia-old family curse and face down a most vengeful Immortal on his own battlefield if she wishes to free both Drew and Daisy from an un Just fate.
Ares, the ruthless God of War, loves only one thing as much as he loves bloodshed.... How's Thalia supposed to make THAT funny? At least, she's wearing her best sandals!
Song of the Muses – print anthology by The Wild Rose Press
- “I highly recommend this tale if you’re looking for a laugh out loud story that is the perfect remedy for a downer of a day or a long day at work.” - Bitten By Books
- Beautifully written, with characters so three-dimensional you feel you can reach out and touch them, this novel is the best I’ve read for a long time.” - Long and Short Reviews
- “Thalia is an utter delight...You’ll be glad you read No Funny Stuff! as Ms. Hart immerses you in this imaginative setting.” 4 out of 5 Lips - Two Lips Reviews