Nothing Like The Sun
- Author: Megan Hart
- Publisher: Amber Quill Press
- Year: 2006
- Setting: Harrisburg, PA
- Buy Listing - Nothing Like the Sun
Twenty years ago, their limo broke down and the Silverettes never made it to the big Blue Silver concert. Now the band's back together for a reunion tour and Georgie Davis is determined to bring the fan club back together for a concert.
But Georgie has another reason for wanting to see the boys play—pure, unadulterated sex. Her last relationship ended a while ago, and Georgie needs a change. With lessons from an 80-year-old former whore and hours of study to help her, Georgie plans to seduce the band's easiest mark, keyboard player Julian Manchester.
She wants only one night of passion and poetry...but one night turns out to be not enough. For either one of them...
- Behind the Mask, Ellie Marvel
- Lost Our Forever, Natalie J. Damschroder
- Making Noise, Penny Dawn
- No More Pretend, Jacki King
- Rebuilding Forever, Natalie J. Damschroder