Olivia Lorenz lives in God's own county in the north of England. She was formerly a Classical archaeologist and has excavated sites in the UK and Greece. She's published a number of academic articles and books, and has taken the leap into the world of e-publishing.
She writes erotic romance, primarily historicals and m/m (slash) novels. She also writes m/f erotica, paranormal and mainstream.
On the Web
- www.triqueta.net/olivialorenz/ - Olivia's website
- http://olivialorenz.blogspot.com/ - Olivia's blog
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_story_of_o/ - Olivia's monthly newsletter
- Trail Of Feathers - 2006, Silk's Vault Publishing
- Revenant - 2007, Samhain Publishing
- Son Of Heaven - 2007, Forbidden Publications
- The Lady & the Highwayman - 2006, Ocean's Mist Press
- "Softly, Softly, Catchee Monkey" in Jaded Beasts V: Monkey & Rooster - 2006, Midnight Showcase
- 'Femme Fatale' in Blue Noir', 2007, Midnight Showcase
- 'The Soul-Jar' in Ancient Relics, 2007, Midnight Showcase
- Ghosts - 2007, Torquere Press
- 'Let Down Your Hair' in Faery-Tales & Fables - 2007, Midnight Showcase
- 'Heart & Mind' in Yearnings Of Yesterday - 2007, Midnight Showcase