- Author: Caroline Anderson
- Publisher: Mills & Boon Medical Romance #499
- Year: November 1991 (ISBN 0-263-77456-2)
- Setting: Contemporary England, Audley Memorial Hospital
- Amazon Listing: Relative Ethics
When Dr Bronwen Jones returned to work after an unavoidable two year absence, it was nerve-racking to be thrust in at the deep end of Casualty. But it was even more of a shock to come face to face with Oliver Henderson, the brilliant young consultant general surgeon - the man she had loved and had to renounce when she discovered he was married.
The legacy that trauma had left lived on, and Bron found its hard to deal with the fact that Oliver seemed to expect to pick up where they had left of - more difficult for Bron was the realisation she still loved him...
- #1 of the Audley Memorial Hospital series
- introduces the personnel featuring in the novels to follow
- Title: Es darf nicht sein, Dr. Henderson
- Publisher: Cora Verlag
- Imprint: Tessa 32, August 1992