Ruth Langan is a New York Times bestselling author, publishing over 80 books with a career beginning in 1981. Langan is a charter member of the Romance Writers of America, a co-founder of the Greater Detroit Chapter of RWA, and a member of the Detroit Women Writers. Langan has also appeared on Good Morning America and CNN. In addition to her successful writing career, she counts authors such as Nora Roberts among her close friends. She makes her home in Michigan. She also publishes under the name Ruth Ryan Langan.
As an author for Silhouette Romance, Ruth Langan published eight novels.
- Eden Of Temptation - September 1984 (Silhouette Romance #317)
- Family Secrets - January 1986 (Silhouette Romance #407)
- Hidden Isle - May 1983 (Silhouette Romance #224)
- Just Like Yesterday - December 1981 (Silhouette Romance #121)
- Mysteries Of The Heart - September 1986 (Silhouette Romance #458)
- No Gentle Love - June 1984 (Silhouette Romance #303)
- The Proper Miss Porter - March 1987 (Silhouette Romance #492)
- This Time Forever - July 1985 (Silhouette Romance #371)