Samantha Sommersby Samantha Sommersby was first published in 2005 and has now left what she used to call her "real life" day job to pursue writing full-time. Sam's background in the psychiatric field is apparent in her work and allows her to bring a unique perspective to her characters and stories. She loves to spend the day in her office creating"spinning rich tales and weaving together interesting plots. Her aim is to create a hero that will literally sweep a reader off her feet.
She currently lives in Southern California with her husband, son, and her cocker spaniel, Buck. Her husband is a social worker who works with abused children. He's an avid sailor who loves to surf, and you'll find bits of him in every hero that Sam has ever written. Her son is wonderfully sensitive, with a sarcastic sense of humor. He plays the piano, composes his own music, is a competitive fencer, and worships video games.
On the rare occasion when Sam manages to set aside some play time for herself, you'll most likely find her reading a book, at the movies, or out wine tasting (she collects California Cabernets).
- Shelter From the Storm, Linden Bay Romance
- Forbidden: The Claim, Linden Bay Romance
- Forbidden: The Awakening, Linden Bay Romance
- Forbidden: The Revolution, Linden Bay Romance
- Forbidden: The Temptation, Linden Bay Romance
- Coming Together Under Fire, Phaze
- Forbidden: The Sacrifice - 2009, (Samhain Publishing)
Out of Print
- Blazing Sun Burning Hearts, Linden Bay Romance
- As You Wish, Linden Bay Romance
- Trilogy No. 101: Turning up the Heat, Linden Bay Romance
- Romance Unwrapped, Linden Bay Romance
- In the Still of the Night, Linden Bay Romance
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Web-site: www.samanthasommersby.com
- Newsletter Sign-up: Join here!
- Yahoo Group: Join here!
- MySpace: Follow here!
- Facebook: Follow here!'
- Twitter: Follow here!
- Blogspot: Follow here!
- Squidoo: View here!