Sapphire Phelan has published erotic and sweet paranormal/fantasy/science fiction romance along with a couple of erotic horror stories. Her erotic urban fantasy, Being Familiar With a Witch is a Prism 2010 Awards winner and a Epic Awards 2010 finalist. The sequel to Being Familiar With a Witch, A Familiar Tangle With Hell was released June 2011 from Phaze Books and both eBooks are now combined into one print book, The Witch and the Familiar released April 24, 2012.
Sapphire Phelan also writes as Pamela K. Kinney, horror, fantasy, science fiction and nonfiction ghost books, published by Schiffer Books. She also has done acting, both on stage and in films (like Hearts in Atlantis) as Pamela K. Kinney, and even directed besides did a voice-over for a Star Wars audio drama, Rise of Nobility.
She also has done acting on stage and in films. And is a Master Costumer, costuming since 1972. She has even done paranormal investigating.
She admits she can always be found at her desk and on her computer, writing. And yes, the house, husband, and even the cats sometimes suffer for it!
- "Soul Seduction" in Forbidden Love: Bad Boys - December 2006, Under the Moon 
- "Being a Predator is a Bitch" in Forbidden Love: Wicked Women-February 2007, Under the Moon
- Beast Magic - October 2007, Phaze
- "The Dark Man" in Forbidden Love: Sacred Bands - November 2007, Under the Moon
- To Teach an Ancient God, April 2008, All Romance eBooks
- Crimson Promise, March 2007, Phaze
- Unwitting Sacrifice, November 2008, 
- Being Familiar With a Witch, January 2009, Phaze
- Ain't Nothin' Like Succubus Lovin', April 2010, Phaze
- Dark Leopard Magic, November 2010, Phaze
- "His Girl" in Just Another Paranormal Halloween anthology, October 2010,Mojocastle Press
- A Familiar Tangle With Hell, June 2011, Phaze
- The Witch And the Familiar, April 24, 2012