Saving Dr Gregory
- Author: Caroline Anderson
- Publisher: Mills & Boon Medical Romance #516
- Year: April 1992 (ISBN 0-263-77629-8)
- Setting: Contemporary England
- Amazon Listing: Saving Dr Gregory
Practice Nurse Polly Barnes hadn't long been in her new job, and so didn't recognise Dr Matt Gergory when he had an accident in front of her cottage. But she soon discovered what a very good doctor he was, particularly with the pregnant mums. Only later did she discover that being widowed he had also lost his child, but, while he made it clear he would love to have an affair with Polly, he no longer wanted any commitment. If ever a man had good husband and father written all over him, it was Matt - and Polly determined to save him from himself!