Shannon Hollis is a native of Canada who makes her home in California. She cites authors Jennifer Crusie, Nancy Warren, and Cathy Yardley as influences. Hollis earned a B.A. in Creative Writing from the University of California and an her Master in writing from Seton Hill University. She sold her master's thesis to Harlequin.
As an author for Harlequin Temptation, Shannon Hollis published one novel.
- Full Circle - May 2006 (Harlequin Blaze #254)
- Her Private Eye - June 2003 (Harlequin Temptation #931)
- His Hot Number - July 2004 (Harlequin Blaze #144)
- Naked Truth, The - September 2007 (Harlequin Blaze #350)
- No Rules - June 2007 (Harlequin Blaze #331)
- On The Loose - February 2005 (Harlequin Blaze #170)
- Sex & Sensibility - September 2005 (Harlequin Blaze #203)