Romance is Silhouette's sweetest line. In February 2007, the Silhouette Romance line was folded into the Harlequin Romance line. The "new" Harlequin Romance continued the numbering from the "old" line, with six titles released each month (Harlequin Romance and Silhouette Romance had each been publishing four per month before the merge). Many Silhouette Romance authors making the transition to the "new" line.
- Silhouette Romance By The Numbers - A numerical listing of titles published under ther Silhouette Romance imprint.
- Silhouette Romance Guidelines
Be My Baby was the title of Silhouette Romances by:
- Silhouette Romance #1733 - Be My Baby - Holly Jacobs, August 2004
- Silhouette Romance #667 - Be My Baby - Brenda Trent, August 1989
- Brooke Hastings - 1982, Winner Take All
- Dixie Browning - 1983, Renegade Player
- Nora Roberts - 1984, Untamed
- Brittany Young - 1985, The Karas Cup
- Doreen Owens Malek - 1986, The Crystal Unicorn
- Rita Rainville - 1988, It Takes A Thief
- Alaina Hawthorne - 1990, Out Of The Blue
- Mona Van Wieren - 1990, Rhapsody In Bloom
- Lucy Gordon - 1991, Song Of The Lorelei
- Marie Ferrarella - 1993, Father Goose
- Lindsay Longford - 1994, Annie And The Wise Men
- Lauryn Chandler - 1995, Oh Baby!
- Elizabeth Sites - 1996, Stranger In Her Arms
- Lauryn Chandler - 1997, Her Very Own Husband
- Sandra Steffen - 2002, Quinn's Complete Seduction
- Nicole Burnham - 2004, The Knight's Kiss
Silhouette Romance author Diane Pershing was nominated for the RITA for her Silhouette Romance The Wish. Elizabeth Harbison was nominated in 1999 for her second novel Wife Without A Past, and Fiona Harper was nominated in 2007 for her novel Blind-Date Marriage.