Spice is a line of women's erotic fiction published by Harlequin. The line was launched in May 2006 and publishes six titles a year.
In August 2007, Harlequin also launched Spice Briefs, a line of erotic short stories (5,000-15,000 words) in eBook format.
On the Web
- Tease by Suzanne Forster, May 2006
- Getting Even by Kayla Perrin, May 2006
- Lying In Bed by M.J. Rose, June 2006
- Enchanted: Erotic Bedtime Stories For Women by Nancy Madore, July 2006
- The Blonde Geisha by Jina Bacarr, August 2006
- Dirty by Megan Hart, January 2007
- Getting Some by Kayla Perrin, March 2007
- Broken by Megan Hart, May 2007
- Naughty Paris by Jina Bacarr, July 2006
- Spice Briefs
- Sex sells: Mills & Boon marks centenary with move to hardcore erotica - Article in The Independent about the introduction of the Spice line in the UK. Misses key elements about the content being published under this line and focuses on the sensational aspects of M&B publishing more erotic titles.