St. Martin's Press
St. Martin's Press is one of the United States' largest publishers, bringing to the public some 700 titles a year under eight imprints. Macmillan Publishers of Great Britain founded St. Martin's in 1952 and subsequently sold it to Holtzbrinck Publishers, LLC, a group of publishing companies held by a family-owned publishing concern based in Stuttgart, Germany, which still owns St. Martin's as well as other U.S. publishers.
- St. Martin's Press (mainstream and bestseller books),
- St. Martin's Griffin (mainstream trade paperback books, including romance),
- St. Martin's Minotaur (Mystery, suspense, and thrillers),
- Picador (specialty books),
- Thomas Dunne Books (suspense and mainstream), and
- Truman Talley Books (business and speciality books).
St. Martin's publishes such authors as