The Girl He Never Noticed
|By Lindsay Armstrong|
|Publisher||Mills & Boon Modern Romance #1086|
|Release Month||Jun 2011 (UK)|
|Mills & Boon Modern Romance Series #|
|Preceded by||An Inconvenient Obsession|
|Followed by||The Marriage Betrayal|
- Author: Lindsay Armstrong
- Publisher: Mills & Boon Modern Romance #1086
- Year: 2011, June 03
- Amazon Listing: The Girl He Never Noticed (UK)
From invisible PA…
Tycoon Cam Hillier requires a suitably attractive young lady to grace his arm at this season’s fundraising party, but time is running out. So Cam must turn his attention to the woman right under his nose – his dowdy PA, Liz Montrose.
To belle of the ball!
‘Personal duties’ were not in Liz’s job description – but, with her little daughter to clothe and feed, she knows she must go above and beyond. But there will be no sensible suits or thick-rimmed glasses to hide behind tonight!
Cam’s never noticed her before…but all that’s about to change!
Cam Hillier was in the foyer talking to Molly when Liz walked in. He had his back to her, but he saw Molly's eyes widen as she looked past him and he swung round.
For a moment he didn't recognise Liz. Then she saw him do a double-take and he whistled softly. It was something she would have found extremely satisfying except for one thing. He also allowed his blue gaze to drift down her body, to linger on her legs. Then he looked back into her eyes in the way that men let women know they were being summed up as bed partners.
To her annoyance, that pointed, slow drift of assessment up and down her body caused her those sensations she'd experienced when she'd tripped on the pavement: accelerated breathing, a rush through her senses, an awareness of how tall and beautifully made he was.
Only thanks to her lingering resentment did she manage not to blush. She even tilted her chin at him instead.
'I see,' he said gravely. 'I was not to know you could look like this—stunning, in other words. Nor was I to know that you could conjure haute couture clothes out of thin air.' He studied her jacket for a moment, then looked into her eyes.
- 2011, June 03 - Hardcover Release (Library Edition) (Mills & Boon) (UK Original Release) - ISBN-10/13: 0263220265/978-0263220261
- 2011, June 03 - Ebook and Paperback Release (Mills & Boon Modern Romance #1086)
- 2011, July - Ebook and Paperback Release (Harlequin Mills & Boon Romance - Sexy #75??) (AUS Original Release)
- Ebook: eISBN: 978-1742907628
- Paperback: ISBN-13: 978-1742778211
Cover Variation (By Release Date)