|By Janet Dailey|
|Publisher||Harlequin Presents #159|
|Mills & Boon Romance #1120|
|Release Month||Oct 1976 (US)|
|Apr 1976 (UK)|
|Harlequin Presents Series #|
|Preceded by||Adam's Rib|
|Followed by||Dear Villain|
|Mills & Boon Romance Series #|
|Preceded by||The Fire In The Diamond|
|Followed by||Song Of The Waves|
"Sometimes it can be like that between two people," Rob said calmly.
Cathie's eyes glittered with anger as she studied the man standing so arrogantly over her--Rob Douglas, new owner of the home so precious to her.
After turning her world upside down and making all her firmly held beliefs vanish with one fiery kiss, he acted as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She mustn't let herself fall in love with him.
- 1976, April - Paperback Release (Mills & Boon Romance #1120) (UK Original Release)
- 1976, October - Paperback Release (Harlequin Presents #159) (US Original Release)
- 1982, February - Paperback Release (Mills & Boon Best Seller Romance #336)
- 1988, May 01 - Paperback Release (Harlequin Special Releases)
- 1999, December 01 - Paperback Release (ereads.com)
- 2000, May - Hardcover Large Print Release (Thorndike Press)
- 2004, February 18 - Kindle Release (eReads)