The Nerd Who Loved Me
- Author: Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Publisher: St. Martin's Press
- Year: 2004
- Series: The second book in the "Nerd" series
- Genre: Romantic Comedy
- Setting: Las Vegas
- Amazon Listing: The Nerd Who Loved Me
She's got the high-kicks...
Lainie Terrell is no ordinary single mother. With feathers in all the right places, she's one of the hottest showgirls in Vegas. Aside from a hot-tempered ex-boyfriend on her sequined tail, Lainie's biggest problem is finding a decent babysitter for her son. Lainie's dilemma is solved when she ropes Harry Ambrewster, the casino's shy -- but very smart and cute -- accountant, into the task.
He's got the low-down...
Inheriting his chemist father's high I.Q. and sexy good looks, Harry has always been intrigued by Lainie. He isn't thrilled at the prospect of babysitting, but he'll do anything to get near the gal who fuels his craziest fantasies. Then Lainie's dangerous ex comes knocking...
Their option? Run faster than a pair of net stockings...
In disguise and on the lam, Lainie's masquerading as the perfect wife. Harry's doubling as the he-man protector. But with a set-up this hot, who's fooling who? When the lights go down, and the masks come off, a nerd like Harry could be just the right ignition to set a woman like Lainie on fire...
Other books in Vicki Lewis Thompson's "Nerd" series:
- My Nerdy Valentine - January 2007, St. Martin's Press
- Nerds Like It Hot - August 2006, St. Martin's Press
- Talk Nerdy To Me - February 2006, St. Martin's Press
- Gone With The Nerd - August 2005, St. Martin's Press
- Nerd Gone Wild - February 2005, St. Martin's Press
- Nerd In Shining Armor - April 2003, Bantam Dell