The Plumed Bonnet
- Author: Mary Balogh
- Publisher: Signet Regency Romance
- Year: September 1996 (ISBN 0-451-19051-3)
- Setting: Regency England
- Amazon Listing: The Plumed Bonnet
Deceiving the Duke
There was no reason for a lord as handsome and high and mighty as the Duke of Bridgwater even to glance at a humble vicar's daughter like Miss Stephanie Gray. No reason except the Duke was in need of amorous amusement, and the he was mistakenly convinced that Stephanie was precisely the kind of woman that she was decidedly not.
It was one thing for Stephanie to be grateful to the Duke for rescuing her from a horrific highway mishap. It was quite another, however, to repay him by accepting what she long had been told was a fate worse than death. So when the Duke stooped to conquer, Stephanie rose to defend her virtue - only to find that even the most proper young lady on the brink of the deepest of dangers could nonetheless fall in love....
- * 1996 RT Reviewers' Choice Award Nominee - Best Regency Romance
- Title: Walzer unter tausend Sternen
- Publisher: Cora Verlag
- Imprint: Mylady 250, March 1998