Warner Communications bought the Paperback Library in 1970 and launched Warner Books. In 1996 the UK publisher Little, Brown and Warner Books merged to become Time Warner Trade Publishing, later to be renamed Time Warner Book Group (TWBG). The TWBG was acquired by Hachette Livre, a French publishing company, and renamed Hachette Book Group USA in 2006 and in 2007 most imprints of Warner Books were pooled in Grand Central Publishing.
See also category:Warner Authors for authors published by this company.
On The Web
- Warner Forever - now as Forever a Grand Central Publishing imprint
- Warner Vision - now as Vision a Grand Central Publishing imprint
- Center Street - now a Hachette Book Group USA imprint
- 5 Spot - now a Grand Central Publishing imprint
- Warner Faith - Christian/Inspirational imprint, now FaithWords, a Hachette Book Group USA imprint
- Popular Library - paperback imprint, acquired from Fawcett in 1982 and continued to about 1990