Weddings Under A Western Sky
- Authors: Elizabeth Lane, Lisa Plumley and Kate Welsh
- Publisher: Harlequin Historical
- Year: 2012
- Setting: 1880s American West
- Amazon.com Listing - Weddings Under a Western Sky
THREE BRIDES FOR THREE COWBOYS
The Hand-Me-Down Bride by Elizabeth Lane
Arabella Spencer's trip west was supposed to end in marriage to her longtime sweetheart-not with the discovery that he'd made someone else his wife! Can rancher Stewart McIntyre convince Arabella that Montana can still be her dream come true, with a new groom for this hand-me-down bride?
The Bride Wore Britches by Kate Welsh
Just for one night, rancher Rhiannon Oliver longs to feel like a lady, so she ditches her britches for a ball gown! Cowboy Dylan Varga hardly recognizes the girl he used to tease-but then a tragedy throws them together in a way neither could have imagined....
Something Borrowed, Something True by Lisa Plumley
When Everett Bannon's ranch hands order him a mail-order bride, he plans to send her on the first train back home. Until he sees his beautiful bride-to-be and his wits go walkin'! But Nellie Trent isn't in Morrow Creek for veils and vows-she's an undercover journalist with an exposé to write!
- "Three lively authors bring their special brand of humor, poignancy and story-telling to a trio of charming, funny and very loving tales of weddings that could only happen in the Wild West." —Romantic Times BOOK Reviews (4 stars!)
- "This delightful collection of stories will have you laughing and have you crying. Excellent stories, excellent heroes and heroines and excellent writers – what more could you want? Weddings Under a Western Sky by Lisa Plumley, Elizabeth Lane and Kate Welsh is just plain ole great western romance! These stores will not disappoint." —CataRomance.com
- "Packed with passion, misunderstandings, betrayal, danger, romance and love, these charming tales will take you back to the Wild West and bring it to life right before your eyes. Definitely a novel that fans of historical western romances will not want to miss!" —Romance Junkies
Morrow Creek Series
See Morrow Creek Series for related books.